Nope, not really. We have vast connections all over Croatia and are able to put together a 100% custom experience. The only limit is your imagination.
Yes. However, any costs required by the accommodation to book would be added to the final trip planning bill for reimbursement.
For apartments specifically, it is recommended that you book the accommodations directly using our recommendations and contact information in case of cancellation.
Absolutely. We can book all of your sea transfers and add the ticket cost to your final trip planning bill for reimbursement. Your tickets will be delivered to you upon arrival in Croatia.
Totally! Some tours require advance deposits. In those cases, we’ll add the deposit cost to your final trip planning bill for reimbursement.
Based on your needs, budget, interests and time frame, we’ll put together a detailed itinerary customized just for you. This is how it works:
- Based on the length of your trip and number of destinations you’d like to visit in Croatia, select a trip planning option on this page. Pay just a small deposit to start the trip planning process.
- We’ll reach out to you with questions about your interests and needs. For example, are there any cities, regions or attractions you absolutely want to see or not see? Do you want an active or slow-paced spa holiday?
- Based on your inputs, we’ll draft 2 itinerary options for you to choose from.
- Once you select your itinerary and provide feedback, we’ll finalize your itinerary and make all the necessary bookings on your behalf. At this time, the final payment for the trip planning service will be due, which will be calculated based on the number of hours it took to plan your trip. For example, if it took 2 hours to plan your trip, the total cost would be: 2 hours x €65 = €130 minus the deposit already paid.
A fully vetted and confirmed itinerary for your trip in Croatia that will include:
- Arrival and departure information
- All transfers including bus, air, boat and car
- Accommodation information including address, confirmation and contact information
- Dates for each destination
- Recommended list of activities
- Pick up and drop off information for all organized tours
- And anything else your heart desires!
To save you time and guarantee that you have the best holiday imaginable.
Travel resources for Croatia are still very limited online, making it difficult to properly vet accommodations and find the information you need to plan a trip.
Let the experts with boots on the ground experience do the work for you, while you kick back and dream of Croatian beaches.